Work with Me
Slimming with Love is a new approach to weight loss. It’s very different from anything you may have tried before. It has nothing to do with dieting or calorie counting or fasting or depriving yourself of certain foods (or even entire food groups) that you really enjoy – and it doesn’t involve punishing yourself with exercise that you hate.
Slimming with Love is HOLISTIC and INTUITIVE and is centred around SELF-LOVE
- Do you feel like a failure, trapped inside a body you hate – unattractive, judged by other people and ‘not good enough’?
- Do you feel hungry all the time and tired of counting calories, starving yourself or eating salads and veggies?
- Do you feel guilty or out of control when you eat something that isn’t allowed on your diet, or frustrated when you’ve been ‘good’ for weeks and the scales haven’t budged?
- Do you have so little energy or stamina that you miss out on fun times with your family?
- Do you worry about gaining more weight and how your current lifestyle is affecting your health?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are in the right place and I can help.
Your life doesn’t have to be this way!
Working with me you will learn how to…
- Eat when you are hungry and stop eating when you are full
- Eat anything you want to and enjoy eating without feeling deprived or restricted
- Love your body and feel beautiful, sexy and desirable
- Have all the confidence you need to live the life you’ve been dreaming about, without worrying what other people are thinking.
- Look fantastic in a swimsuit or your favourite new summer dress
- Have all the energy you need so that you can run around all day with your children, grandchildren, nephews or nieces
- Feel fit and healthy and give yourself the best chance of good health in the future
“I think Kate is fabulous! Working with her has been truly transformative for me. She is such a good listener and she really hears what it is that I’m trying to say. Every session we’ve had has been so helpful. She knows just what to ask and I feel so much more empowered each time. She’s helped me to highlight what’s important to me so that I can make choices that are in line with my goals.”
~ Alison ~
“Love Kate! She is brilliant at helping clients empower themselves to achieve wellness. She is extremely knowledgeable about habit change and nutrition and is an effective, compassionate coach. Best decision you can make for your life is to work with her!”
~ Judy ~
“I’ve loved working with Kate. I have so many insights each time I have a session with her. Whenever she asks a question, it’s as though she is opening another door for me – holding out her hand to help me walk through the door into something new – something that’s going to lead me in the direction I want to go.
Kate is a brilliant coach and I can’t thank her enough!”
~ Iris ~
I help women to lose weight – and keep it off forever – by making healthy lifestyle changes, one small step at a time. Together, we look at your whole lifestyle including your current habits and behaviours, especially the unhealthy ones.
We also look at your beliefs about yourself, your body, your weight and what losing weight, and keeping it off, will actually mean for you. We dig deep into your heart and into your mind to find out exactly what it is that you want, why you want it and what has stopped you from doing whatever it takes to achieve your goal before now!
We will work together to make absolutely sure that nothing gets in your way this time!
You will feel so driven and motivated to become the slim, fit, healthy version of you that you’ve always wanted to be, you’re not going to let anything stop you – and as the new you begins to emerge, your increased self-confidence, self-esteem and love for yourself will ensure that you do everything in your power to stay that way!
I will help you to lose weight and gain confidence so you can experience all the FREEDOM, LOVE, CONNECTION and FUN that you desire and deserve.
“Kate really is brilliant. Much of what she does is provide accountability, which is exactly what I needed. I did the 12-week programme with her, with the goal of getting more energy and since then I’ve been walking up so many more hills, I’ve increased my working hours, and I’ve also lost weight.
What’s great about working with a health coach is that it’s 1-2-1, so it’s entirely tailored to you and most of all, Kate is supremely positive – you end every session feeling brilliant about yourself, which is very nice indeed.”
~ Charlotte ~
“Six months after I started working with Kate, I can report that she has been brilliant. Always extremely supportive and encouraging, she helped me to clarify my goals. In relation to food, she helped me think about the food I eat in an entirely different way – she also transformed how I think about myself too and, although it wasn’t an initial goal, I can now get into clothes I haven’t been able to wear for years.”
~ Laura ~
“Kate has helped me to identify aspects of my life which were preventing me from moving forward. I found her to be very empathetic and she has helped me to focus on what I want to achieve with regard to improving my health, fitness and general well-being. She has also provided positive strategies which I can use going forward and her help has been invaluable. “
~ Helen ~
This is How it Works
We will spend one hour together each week for twelve weeks and we will focus on:
- Your Goals – We explore deeply into your heart and your mind to find out exactly what it is that you want, why it matters so much to you and what has stopped you from achieving your goals before now.
- Your Habits – We look at your current habits and behaviours and you’ll start to make simple changes one small step at a time.
- Your Beliefs – We look at your beliefs about yourself, your body, your weight and what losing that weight, and keeping it off will mean for you
- Your Values – We’ll find out what is most important to you in life and ensure that your goals are in alignment with these values.
All sessions are private, one-to-one sessions and they usually take place on the same day, at the same time each week. Your programme is tailored specifically for your individual needs so that you can achieve your goals as quickly and as effortlessly as possible.
Although I am based in the UK, sessions take place via an app called Zoom, so I am able to offer coaching to clients all over the world. Whatever your time zone, we can find a time that works for you.
You can book your free, no obligation, call with me here:
The Slimming with Love programme includes:
- Twelve weeks of personal, 1-2-1 support and accountability from an experienced and fully certified health and weight-loss coach.
- Intuitive eating guidance – learning how to listen to your body so that you eat only when you are genuinely hungry and stop when you are full
- Habit and behaviour change, one small step at a time – taking things at a pace that works best for you
- Mindset coaching – sometimes the root cause of those habits and behaviours will be deeply buried so we may need to do a little bit of digging to ensure your habit changes are permanent!
- Holistic Lifestyle coaching – the new version of you will have, not just a new body, but new beliefs, new values and a new identity and we want to make absolutely sure that your mind is fully onboard for the journey and for the amazing future you’re going to have!
Love yourself and believe in yourself
You CAN be the person you have always wanted to be
WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN, OR YOU THINK YOU CAN’T, YOU ARE RIGHT!
“Since working with Kate I’ve discovered that I love cooking (and eating) nutritious food, and I love looking after myself. I’ve dropped two dress sizes and I have a lot more energy now for my passions, such as fell walking. I’ve even taken up rock climbing. Thank you Kate!”
~ Rachel ~
“I just wanted to say THANK YOU Kate!
This whole experience has been brilliant. Xxxx”
~ R.C. ~
“I highly recommend coaching with Kate Danchin.
I have, for a long time, wanted to improve my general wellbeing and life balance. Whilst I have had great intentions, they have rarely been put into any form of sustainable action.
Through Kate’s understanding and direction, I am now starting to implement and see some really positive lifestyle benefits. “
~ Andy ~
Frequently Asked Questions
IS COACHING FOR ME?
There is a joke about two frogs living in the countryside. The first frog is hopping along in a deep tractor rut when another frog passes by on the farm track above him and asks him what he’s doing in the rut.
The first frog looks up and replies “I can’t get out”.
The second frog offers to help him get out, but the first frog says “No, it’s ok, I’m fine thanks, I’m happy down here and I have everything I need”.
The second frog does his best to persuade the first frog that he’d be better out of the rut where there is more food, more space and other frogs to talk to, but the first frog insists he is OK where he is, so the second frog shrugs his shoulders and hops on his way.
The next day, the second frog sees the first frog hopping along on the other side of the track and he shouts to the first frog “I thought you couldn’t get out of the rut – what happened?”
The first frog says, “There was a truck coming”!
Not everyone needs ‘a truck’ to motivate them, but if you are ready to get out of the rut you believe you’re in, then coaching is for you.
If you are absolutely determined to be a slimmer, fitter, healthier, happier version of yourself, then coaching is for you.
WHAT IS COACHING?
The term ‘coach’ was first used in the 15th Century to describe horse-drawn vehicles that carried goods, and later people, from one place to another, more quickly and easily than before.
A modern Coach, such as a Health Coach, a Life Coach, a Business Coach or a Sports Coach does the same thing – helping people to travel from point A, where they currently are in their life but don’t want to be, to point B, where they are doing or achieving exactly what they want.
So, Coaching is all about making positive changes and a Coach is the person who guides you through this process one step at a time.
Coaching is about FREEDOM. Freeing yourself from something you don’t want, so you have the freedom to do, or be, something else that you do want.
The best news is you don’t have to do anything dramatic or major to bring about significant change in your life – it’s a lot easier than you think.
Every successful journey starts with just one small step:
Imagine you are walking in a perfectly straight line that will lead you to a destination ten miles away. You decide to change direction by turning just one degree to your right, and you walk in a straight line for ten miles in that direction instead. Will you arrive at the same destination? Most definitely not! You will arrive at a place that’s a long, long way from where you were initially heading. That one tiny change in direction is enough to make a very significant difference. The same is true in all areas of your life.
“SMALL HINGES SWING BIG DOORS”
WHAT IS NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming which, very simply, is the study of what we think, say and do.
‘Neuro’ refers to our brain and how we think and process information, ‘linguistic’ refers to our language patterns and communication and ‘programming’ refers to how we behave based on what we have learned over time.
Sometimes our patterns of thought, language and behaviour are positive and useful and at other times they are unhelpful or even destructive. Coaching with NLP can bring about significant changes to these patterns so that we can become the best version of ourselves.
HOW DOES NLP RELATE TO HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS?
NLP is used to create ‘models of excellence’.
What does an elite athlete think, say and do that makes him so good at his sport? What does a billionaire businessperson think, say and do that makes them so financially successful?
“If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want, copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” Tony Robbins
What does a naturally slim person think, say and do, that enables them to stay slim, fit and healthy with the minimum of effort?
Slimming with Love will show you!
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COACHING?
It is important that you are aware of the following:
- Coaching will be highly effective for you WHEN YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE
- Your current habits and beliefs are deeply ingrained so PERMANENT CHANGE WILL TAKE TIME
- Your success in achieving your goals is dependent on your ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROCESS.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to change, click the link below